Runaway corporate greed is threatening our wages, our jobs, our pensions, and our families.
The Teamsters Union—and the labor movement—are our brake against the corporate race to the bottom.
The Hoffa-Hall administration has negotiated weak, concessionary contracts with our union’s biggest employers. Members voted No against concessions in national contracts covering over 300,000 members.
The Hoffa-Hall administration has even imposed contracts that were rejected by the majority of the members.
It’s time to take on employers and win.
Members deserve IBT leadership that fights for strong national contracts—and puts the power of our International Union behind members and local unions when they are in tough contract fights at the local level.
As General President, Fred Zuckerman will:
- Bargain strong contracts—with good wages and benefits.
- Take on employers and draw the line against concessions.
- End closed-door contract negotiations and information blackouts.
- Give working Teamsters a seat at the table in all contract negotiations.
- Build our bargaining leverage by mobilizing members in contract campaigns.
- Provide International Union backing to local unions win strong contracts.
- Bring local union leaders together by industry and market area to develop coordinated strategies for bargaining with common employers.
- Raise union standards in our industries, instead of racing to the bottom.